read more iphone 3gs telefon yer tespiti click to see more home keylogger windows 8 free download keylogger windows xp full version bilgisayar snf kontrol program ultimate casus bilgisayar yazlm indir bilgisayar takip program windows vista
Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Its a blast from the past!
6lo PWNS JOO FORUM > Public Forum > Public Board
DuFF
erm....

Hi biggrin.gif

long time, thought i'd pop here to see if anyone was about. i hardly play any games at the moment! :(
acidxdropper
yo how've you been? haven't played much either
Trixst4r
you know acid i just came up with a brilliant idea, i think. since no one uses xfire or steam that much, im assuming we all have facebook, or myspace, or something. so i was thinking... yea i know i shouldnt BUT i thought what if we made a 6lo facebook page? so we can all stay in touch since the forums arent such a hot spot anymore. and i dont use aim that much, or msn. so what do ya say?
ODIN
i just wanna know how long it took u to come up with that brilliant idea. i bet someone helped you too.
anyways genius we already have a site, whats the point of a facebook page? just 1 more link to check out.

next time leave the thinking to members with iq higher than 60 trix, you are just good at making inappropriate sounds on vent.
Sistruris
lol facebook!!!!! gogogogo
Viva_La_BAD
Lawl, I play L4D...can't wait for L4D2 biggrin.gif

Also may possibly get Borderlands if people say its good.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.