Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Video Card, PLZ HELP ME

the_count
post Sep 4 2006, 05:39 AM
Post #1

RoadRage! ***
Group: Members
Member No.: 97

Ok I ordered a x850 crossfire from ati a month ago and they have not send it to me, I was wondering if anyone can recomment me a similar card as the x850.

It has to have:

16 pipepixils
clock memory and run over 500+
and 8 + giga pixils
Most important it has to be pci - express

Thank You

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Zen
post Sep 4 2006, 06:05 AM
Post #2

Emo Gamer (-.\\\) **********
Group: Admin
Member No.: 34
Xfire: arienrhode

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?...N82E16814102022

It's a little slower than the 7900GT but is 60 bucks cheaper. Power consumption is a little higher to I believe.

FYI pipes, clockrates, and fillrates are no absolute on actual performance vis-a-vis cross architecture comparison.

+Quote Post

the_count
post Sep 8 2006, 03:36 PM
Post #3

RoadRage! ***

First of all i said pci - express, which means my computer is new not old so agp doesn't work for me second i forgot to mention it has to be cheaper than $200 (canadian) and btw im not kidding in any way. Third which card are you talking about? Oh just for the record plz tell me not to buy the 7600 GT cause that card is garbage compared to the x850 crossfire which fucking ati cancelled for me when i ordered it from them 2 months ago, and the x850 crossfire was only for 200 dollars canadian including everything!!!

Hopefully everyone in ati dies they wasted my summer only to cancel my fucking order 2 months later

--------------------

+Quote Post

Zen
post Sep 8 2006, 04:36 PM
Post #4

k

+Quote Post

the_count
post Sep 8 2006, 06:50 PM
Post #5

RoadRage! ***

Well guess what i can't play ut no more cause i dont got a video card and i have ati to thank they coudnt send me the fucking card. And since everyone here pretty much knows nothing its ok ty for help, i see i got only 1 response on my problem. To everyone don't ever fucking ask why i'm not on cause we all know you have ati to thank for that.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Zen
post Sep 8 2006, 08:49 PM
Post #6

well the x800 / x850 (R400) series has been out of production for quite some time now. you can still find them floating around retail but ATI directly only sells their current line + they were just bought by AMD so there may be some issues with their sales I suppose.

For under $200 you're basically looking at a 7600GT or an X1800GTO (if you could find one) in the "brand new" cards department, or finding a place that still has some R400's in stock. The original X800, X800XL, X800XT, and all the X850's all have 16 pipes, while the X800GTO has 12 and the X800GT has 8.

Dunno why you say no way to the 7600GT, it's faster than the X1800GTO & X800's, cheaper, and still widely avalible. There are a lot of X800's avalible used for cheap too.

+Quote Post

Lefty
post Sep 8 2006, 10:26 PM
Post #7

Godlike ************
Group: 6lobal Team +
Member No.: 48
Xfire: leftylicious

I don't know ANYTHING about computers. So I probably would have ended up making your problem worse. Sorry count.. :worried:

--------------------

+Quote Post

Sistruris
post Sep 9 2006, 02:20 PM
Post #8

Ultra Kill! *******
Group: 6lobal Team
Member No.: 37
Xfire: sistruris

dont be mad n sayin all dis cus we didnt respond ta that. WE dun have alotta ppl online. So take it easy

+Quote Post

the_count
post Sep 12 2006, 04:11 PM
Post #9

RoadRage! ***

Lefty just talking to you on TS makes me happy :drinks: you never have to respond i'm sry if i made the wrong impression, its just that those fucking bastards ruined my summer. I waited for 1 month for ati to tell me that my order was cancelled.

--------------------

+Quote Post

TrueShadow
post Oct 2 2006, 03:31 AM
Post #10

Dominating ***********
Member No.: 94
Xfire: trueshadow

zomg, i can't recommend video cards man. i woulda told u to just go buy a laptop....

usually kriegs-maschine comments on this stuff. i say don't get an expensive card until a month or 2 after ut2k7 demo comes out or something

and yeah, don't get too defensive, break down barriers like philcollins breaks down...nevermind....philcollins can't break anything down

--------------------

+Quote Post

DeadSlash
post Dec 22 2006, 02:24 PM
Post #11

Monster Kill! ********
Group: 6lobal Honorary
Member No.: 88

are you SLI ready? Beacuase I only deal in SLI.

That's how I roll.

--------------------
You know what I really want in a girl?
Me.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th September 2019 - 06:38 AM
IPB skin developed by: eXtremepixels